3/1/08

oh hey



Wendy and Didi, it was so good to see you down here the other day!

Susan, I saw your dad at the job fair, and he told me about some show about video blogging that's on TV now? Pretty sweet.

Oh yeah, on Monday I'm doing a lesson that's going to look at highly functional, highly disposable writing -- a la English 481 -- and I'd love to hear your suggestions for types of writing to talk about. Here's the list I've come up with so far:

IMs
Facebook/MySpace wall posts
fridge magnets
to-do lists
hall passes
detention slips
rough drafts
writing in the air with your finger
text messages
passive-aggressive notes to roommates
church signs/gas station signs
cheat sheets
temporary tattoos
terms in the Google search bar

1 comment:

Susan said...

I've seen the show. It's not very good. Now if they made a show about us....